Saturday, July 23, 2011

Seeing the Sea!...


I love the sea...the wonderful sound of the waves is always mesmeric, makes me want to embrace all my thoughts, all my dreams and gives me the faith to believe that they are definitely going to come true.The sea makes me look at life simply as it is and at the same time creates a kaleidescope of memories gone and memories yet to be created...And this feeling is simply amazing! Being someone who always has a happiness shield around her, its sometimes makes me forget how things really are...I don't like anyone pricking and bursting my wonderful bubble...But the sea has its own way of making me realize things beautifully....The sea makes me love life, love myself...Makes me feel beautifully insane...Being near the sea makes me calm in a very different sense which can never be put into words, its like a personal thing which is only shared with your heart. The sea also reminds me of all the wonderful people in my life, how worthy they are to me and makes me realize how I wouldn't be me without them...It makes me marvel at how lucky I am to have all these awesome people in my life...
I was just thinking of the sea as being a wonderful lover to the lush greenery around it...The sea...free, wild, passionate, handsome while the greenery around....beautiful, elegant, sensuous and serene...They are such a lovely couple...understanding each other completely, being together and yet retaining their own essence... Its such an important quality to take from them...
I don't really know if I have the capacity to understand such a beautifully solitary feeling but maybe I understand some of it...:)
Love you sea!!!...:)




No comments: